Any information you provide is used only to operate this website and provide you with information and/or services that you ask for. We do not use your information for marketing purposes, nor pass it to anyone else for marketing. How we collect and use your information is detailed below. In summary, the main points are:
- The only time we pass your information to anyone else is if you purchase a report or install the Facebook App. If you purchase a report, we pass your details automatically to Paypal so they can process your payment, and they pass details of your transaction back to us. If you use the Facebook App, some of your personality questionnaire results are shared with your friends.
- As with most websites, our system keeps logs to record how the website is used. These logs are anonymous, except for log entries related to report purchases.
- There are a small number of other cases, detailed below, where we may need to pass your data to someone else for technical/legal reasons (e.g., if we sell the business).
Information we Collect About You
The website automatically collects certain information, including: the site and/or page you visited previously; the browser you are using; and your IP address. This information does not identify you. We use it for internal purposes to monitor how the website is being used.
If you complete an online personality questionnaire on the website, your results are stored in a cookie on your computer and on our database. The information is used either (a) so we can retrieve your results if you contact us or (b) as anonymous information for research purposes only.
If you purchase a report or otherwise contact us with an email address, we do not use it for marketing purposes or pass your information on to anyone else. We will only contact you when it is necessary as part of the service we provide, or if you have chosen to opt-in to a mailing list.
Who we Share Your Information With
We do not share your information with anyone except:
- we may pass your information to the police or another similar body if it is requested
- if we sell Team Technology or merge with another business we may pass your information to the prospective purchaser or the other business.
- If you ask us for information about a consultancy service we may give your email address to one of our associates so they can reply to you.
- If you purchase a report, we pass your order information to Paypal so they can process your order.
- If you install the Facebook App, your personality type and individual profile is used to provide reports to those of your Facebook friends who have also installed the App.
We do our best to keep your information secure. The website has security features such as backups and firewalls etc. If you purchase a report, the password to the report is embedded in the link we send you. Please contact us if you wish the link to be disabled after you have downloaded your reports.
Links to Other Sites
There are links to other websites on teamtechnology.co.uk - e.g., to Paypal for the secure processing of your report order. These sites have their own privacy policies and we are not liable for any use made of your information by such websites.
You may set your internet browser to reject cookies. However, if you do so you may not be able to use all of the functions of the website - e.g., you will not be able to transfer your questionnaire results into the Facebook App.